Unless you have customized the Ballard theme by adjusting the HTML or CSS, your theme will update automatically. If you are using a customized version of Ballard, you will need to manually update the theme to use our new features. To do this you will first need to disable Custom HTML in the Theme tab, then reinstall the Ballard theme from the theme garden. Once you have the new version, you will need to go back into the code to add your custom HTML changes.
Version 1.2.3 Modifications, 05/24/13
- Changed footer link from Business Bullpen to Storyware.
Version 1.2.2 Modifications, 04/10/13
- Fixed issue that impacted the mobile view of Ballard where a long series of text without a break, i.e. a URL, in an anchor element did not wrap.
Version 1.2.1 Modifications, 04/09/13
- Fixed issue with use of markdown and featured posts.
Version 1.2 Modifications, 03/12/13
- Added Disqus comments to mobile view.
- Added support for Panorama post type.
- Added support for Tumblr’s native Twitter integration.
- Fixed issue with Tumblr’s native video player.
- Fixed issue with Instagram and short description in mobile view.
- Fixed iPad display issue with Tumblr controls.
Version 1.1 Modifications, 10/29/12
- Added Instagram photos to mobile view.
- Added Flickr photos to mobile view.
- Increased support of mobile view to include more screen sizes.
- Fixed issue with sticky post that was displaying the time.
Version 1.0, 09/05/12
First version of Ballard. Full list of features here.